Tuesday, August 21, 2012

So long sweet summer and HELLO Gabe!


Wrong Bed, Right Guy
5 very worthy stars! 

Well --- So long sweet, hot, and steamy summer--- To end my wonderful summer, I filled my time with a fabulous little story about Elle and Gabe!
Thank you Darkfallen for the recommendation! It was well worth it! And thank you- of course- Katee Roberts for writing a fantastic contemporary romance novel!

Here we go! This story grabbed my attention immediately! Within the first few pages we were introduced to Elle who is attempting to seduce her boss Nathan, and boy oh boy, does everything go to hell in a hand basket! This book had limited bullshit. The author did a fabulous job of not pissing me off. As of late I have had a difficult time dealing with stupid females and Elle, although she had her moments, never dwelled too long on her own stupidity.

No ridiculous love triangles! And although there were secondary characters, such as, Nathan (Gabe’s brother and Elle’s boss) and Roxanne (Elle’s bff), the story was all about Elle letting go and Gabe becoming the man he has always wanted to be.

Hot – Steamy – and yes there is actually a storyline! Beyond that --- I laughed so hard!!!!! The humor is this book is amazin! I want more! I am not going to lie … I need more--- I need to know what happens next and YOU need to know what happens first… So, go ahead --- buy the book and love it as much as I did…
Ughh--- Gabe… Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment