Thoughtless
I 100% agree and understand why people say they have a
love/hate relationship with this book!
First off, I really, really disliked Kiera…
From the start --- she was naïve and way to awkward! She thought everything was gross or nasty or
too sexy! That bothered me … if she had more of an edge to her personality we
would have gotten along just fine. But it seemed to be her passion and fire was
only apparent when she was with Kellan ---
She made rash and “thoughtless” decisions constantly hurting
the two men in her life so badly I wanted to punch her in the face. Her insecurities
also really annoyed me. LISTEN --- YOU HAVE TWO BEAUTIFUL MEN WHO WANT YOUR
BODY! STOP CALLING YOURSELF PLAIN! Ughhh!
So… obviously Kiera was the hate part of my relationship
with this book
Denny --- sweet? – yes – devotes? – here is when 600 pages
of writing can skew ones judgment. HE LEFT HER --- remember!? For months! Only
called her a few times a week --- encouraged her to go out --- TOOK A JOB
WITHOUT ASKING AFTER HE ALREADY MOVED HER ACROSS THE COUNTRY! --- SO let us not forget that Denny lovers…
Kellan – Hot and so very, very bruised. I felt horrible for
him… He only tried to comfort Kiera and she took him on a ride that ended in
complete heart break. I just don’t understand.
![]() |
| Found this on Goodreads --- I would say this is a great way to envision our main characters :) |
One last thought --- I really need authors to describe what
the characters are wearing … I know this sounds stupid --- but it’s really
difficult if I can’t envision their sense of style … done and done.


No comments:
Post a Comment