Thursday, February 7, 2013

Boundless Rant --- Warning ANGRY spoilers!


Wow.

So it’s over.

I mean really over. Sigh.

My love for Clara, Christian and Tucker is just…

Well, I thought it was enough.

You know, enough to not care, enough to be okay with any outcome???

But it simply was not.

I can’t hold back any longer… I disliked this ending so freaking much!

There! I said it! BAH…I can breathe now!

Generally, *nervous tic motion of the head to the left* [and momentary shout out to Andrew Bird --- What up friend!?] I steer clear of spoilers… but I am just warning you now --- this is a venting posting! Not even a review! INSTEAD… it is a moment for someone else to agree with me! PLEASE… I BEG OF YOU….



Entering into the deepest, darkest, most enraging places of my blog to divulge in this spoiler/rant…








WHY THE FREAK DID WE SPEND THREE WHOLE BOOKS FALLING FOR CHRISTIAN! EVEN EXCEPTING THE FACT THAT TUCKER WAS NOT THE ONE! ONLY TO FIND OUT IN THE LAST 14 PAGES THAT TUCKER IS NOW GOOD TO GO ON WITH HIS LIFE AS CLARA BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND!
What a flippin’ let down!

UGH! Maybe, I need to read the first book again or something. Maybe I am missing some moment where this event was foreshadowed.
And then to make matters worse… Christian just falls of the face of the Earth! We are no real closure to this angel’s life!

I can’t take it anymore… I just… Boo… that’s all I have to say.

2 comments:

Darkfallen said...

I can't wait to read this but I'm going to be said that its over:-(

SeaSarah said...

@darkfallen
I could totally send you the book ;)

Post a Comment