Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Holy Alien Sex God --- Where have you been all my life?


HOLY CRAP STRAP ON ALIEN STEROIDS! 
Jennifer Armentrout, you freakin’ rock!


I could not get enough of this series! I needed to keep reading --- I had to keep reading --- and now it sucks because I am done reading! Ughhh! Shoot me in the foot!

Daemon --- you are curt, sharp, pithy, and DAMN sooo freakishly sexy! 

His alien mojo was doing crazy-nearly illegal-things to me! 

In Obsidian, he was the protector. He had to be! After losing a brother and being an alien on Earth, secrets must be kept and people (humans) must be kept at arms length!


BUT THEN...
He allows himself to love Kat and  even though we all know she was head over heals for him from the start she flips on the stubborn b*tch switch! She's messin' everything up! 

I mean, I get it... the alien sex god kinda put her through the wringer a few times. But I needed her to get over that quickly (like ASAFP)! Just be one of those “love struck” girls and forgive him for every wrong he has done to you! Please! But of course, she has to prove to herself that she no longer has feelings for the douche canoe (her words, so not my words). 

Anyway, Daemon’s mojo starts to have an effect on Kat's body and things begin to become far more complicated once the pair realizes just how connected they are. 

Then an actual DBAG enters the picture... Blake, or Boris, or Butler... whatever his name is... and decides to try and hook up with Little Miss Kitten --- Things get CRAY!

Ya know, I wasn't sure about the whole alien thing --- a little nervous that sci fi wouldn’t do it for me... But in all honest, this series has the potential to be my favorite ya paranormal addiction... 

Granted, I need to wait and see how Opal goes... And my number one spot is currently held by the Hush Hush series... which I am still crossing my fingers that Finale doesn't screw up... But I am willing to say that this series is by far the best 2 packed ya paranormal romance that I have read --- Action packed with hot and heavy swooning, toe curling moments. No rip your hair out love triangles and the angst is like a cherry on top.  

P.S. Kat is probably one of the coolest chicks around.

2 comments:

Angela Lynn said...

My advice, don't shoot yourself in the foot over a book. Who knows, mayhaps I'm wrong. Yet I think I just.might.be onto something. *shrugs*

p.s. Don't make me wanna pick up more books! Darn you. *stomps foot* I hardly have any time to read the ones I'm reading now.

SeaSarah said...

shooting myself in the foot?? whateve! It may be fun ;) This for real is excellent :)xoxoxo love ya ang

Post a Comment